Friday, 26 July 2013

Sorry for being shy...

It's been sooooo looooong since I wrote anything here. I have exciting news, which you may have already heard if you're connected with me on Twitter or Facebook.

I SOLD TO HARLEQUIN MILLS & BOON!

As you can probably tell, I'm a little bit excited.

The wonderful Nicola Marsh is going to have my call story on her blog the week after next so if you fancy reading about my Naked Call (yes, I did say naked) then pop over and join me in a week or so. I'll give you a nudge nearer the time.

Hope you're enjoying the weather. I am.


4 comments:

  1. Congrats again, team mate! Looking forward to the call story xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely Charlotte! So great to be part of the team xx

      Delete
  2. Huge congrats Christy (can't remember if I'd said before?). I can't wait to read your first MT. Now off to read that NAKED? call story :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he! Thanks Aimee. I'm so ridiculously excited about seeing my first MT/KISS on the shelves, it's a dream come true all right.

      Delete