Thursday, 6 December 2012

Cover me...

I have the cover for Her New Worst Enemy! 



I can't tell you how pleased I am with it. I manages to capture the playful nature of the story as well as the sexiness. I adore the lady 'playing' Ellie - she has a Julia Roberts look about her I think. Even though you can't see too much of my hero I kind of like that too. It suits Gideon's emotional elusiveness :)

After I've checked over my final galley this week my baby's leaving home. I'm feeling a mixture of excitement and apprehension at the moment, which I'm sure is a common reaction for a new author. I'll be doing a blog hop once the book is released, so check back here soon for dates if you fancy meeting me out in the ether!


12 comments:

  1. Woo! Looks great and certainly befits "spicy"!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aurelia! I think 'spicy' is exactly the right word :)

      Delete
  2. Looks fab! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rachel. I'm blown away that you want to read it *has fangirl moment*.

      Delete
  3. Love it! Very sexy - can't wait to hear more in January :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Susie :) I'm so pleased with it! I'm still buzzing! When I was writing the book I had an idea about what I'd like to see on the cover, but this has far surpassed that. I count myself very lucky!

      Delete
  4. Congrats!! It looks terrific! Really looking forward to reading it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pleased you like it Charlotte. The cover gods have been good to me :) Thanks so much for stopping by x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's stunning, really! Can't wait to read. Crimson covers are awesome but this is the best I've seen so far! Five thumbs up (yup, I grew three extra for the occasion). xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Aimee. Thank you to you and your many thumbs! Just think how much you could achieve with all those extra digits :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great, Christy!! What an aweesome cover! You must be sooo thrilled!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie! I'm REALLY pleased with it. So glad you like it too. It all feels proper now :)

      Delete