Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Coming to the end...


I’m coming to the end of my work in progress now and I have to admit I’m feeling a bit wobbly about it. I’ve lived with these characters for weeks now and I’m going to miss them, damn it. 
It doesn’t help that they’ve already featured in my previous story so they’ve become firm friends of mine. I’m happy to give them their happy ending though, they deserve it after all the crap I’ve put them through :)
I’ve already got a new idea brewing for another story, which is going to be quite a bit darker than the last two, but there are some sexy-times ahead. Hurrah!
I’m wondering how far I can go with this one. I guess it’s always a risk pushing those boundaries, but the story’s just not going to work unless I do. 
Have you ever written anything that’s scared the bejesus out of you? If so, did you get away with it in the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment